Dr. Faig holds a Ph.D. in Education and Training, and a Masters Degree in Education.
He is an expert in introducing, designing, implementing, and developing human resource management programs covering human resource strategy and procedures, leadership and development evaluation, succession planning, and competency models.
Over the past fourteen years, he has worked in the United Arab Emirates as a Director of Training Development and Learning, and Consulting Departments in various institutions such as Telecom, RTA, and Innovation Point Consulting.
He has worked in many organizations in the three sectors (public, oil and gas, and private sector) in addition to the armed forces.
His experience extends for more than 25 years in building human capital, where he participated in the development and organization of many international, regional, and local projects, workshops, and seminars in the field of management and development as an executive coach.
His executive record has brought unprecedented results for senior executives and entrepreneurs.
He supervised, mentored, and coached high-level executives in both the public and private sectors in the MENA region.
He participated in many studies, research, and advisory services dealing with management and development, and led various training and consulting projects in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Among his professional qualifications:
- Certified Trainer in Challenge Leadership (The Five Practices of Distinguished Leadership) from Wiley / USA
- Eve IV Certificate in Training and Assessment, University of Melbourne / Australia
- A Certified Trainer and Consultant from the Arab Coaches Union
- Certified Coach by the International Coaching Federation ICF
- Certified NLP Practitioner, Master Coach, Trainer, and Facilitator
- First place winner of the Best Coach and Training Consultant award at the League of Arab States in 2016